ICON Alliance

The official forum of MMA Tycoon's ICON Alliance

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chael Mir's story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChaelMir

PostSubject: Chael Mir's story   Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:37 am

Guess it's my turn;

I am currently in my home country of England and at 23 years old; I'm not quite where I wanna be yet.  After a couple of failed career paths I am currently working in a Bank, bores me to death but it pays the bills.  I am very grateful to God to be with the love of my life; who has helped me believe in myself in a way which was not possible before.  My real ambition is to become a professional gamer (At FIFA or UFC), as I've been an avid gamer all my life.  I am obsessed with sport, I was brought up on football (Soccer) and I am still a massive fan.  I became an MMA fan in the late 2000s, and have been hooked ever since.  I have trained in jiu jitsu, MMA and kickboxing; but unfortunately a combination of weird work shifts and a kidney condition has meant that I have not trained as I would like in recent times. I am a little out of shape at the moment, but I still feel like one day I'll get it back. I found MMA Tycoon whilst looking for MMA games to play, and after liking the concept, fell in love with the game; especially after joining the ICON Alliance.

Thanks for reading guys

Chael
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chael Mir's story
Page 1 of 1